- How long does the construction process to build a swimming pool last?
On average a custom pool takes about 4-6 weeks to complete depending upon the complexity of the pool and the weather.
- What time of year is the best time to start construction?
There is no bad time to start construction of a swimming pool but most people would like to use their pool in the spring therefore starting a project in the fall usually will guarantee a finished project in the spring.
- Do I need permits for my new pool project? If so, who is responsible for acquiring those?
Permits are required for pool construction. L&M Pools is a licensed contractor which allows us to pull the permits for your pool and spa project and schedule inspections when they are due.
- What is the difference between a concrete and vinyl pool?
A concrete pool is a complete concrete structure built to any shape. A Vinyl Pool has a metal structure and a vinyl liner that hangs inside the metal structure.
- What all do I need to know about the maintenance of my pool?
Once a project is completed we will instruct the homeowner on how to maintain their pool correctly even if we are going to be providing maintenance for that pool.
- What does it mean to have a salt water pool?
A salt water pool is a pool which uses salt water to chlorinate the pool. You add a certain amount of salt manually to the pool which is determined by how many gallons of water are in the pool. The salt water then passes threw a chlorine generator which converts the salt into chlorine.